ProcurementВ связи с внедрением системы электронных закупок proZorro, цель которой сделать государственные закупки открытыми, прозрачными ...
newsОсвещение производственных событий, происходящих на пром.площадках ОП "Атомэнергомаш" (ЗСК, ЗНСОиТ, РМЗ) ...
certificatesПодразделения ОП «Атомэнергомаш» аттестованы на право изготовления оборудования для АЭС и ТЭС Украины и являются корпоративными ...
informationЖелающим пройти профессиональный отбор и трудоустроиться в ОП «Атомэнергомаш» ГП «НАЭК «Энергоатом» ...
Тел.: +380 (06139) 6 47 00
Chief Engineer – Technical Director
Тел.: +380 (06139) 6 47 01
Acting Deputy General Manager for Economic and Commercial Affairs
Тел.: +380 (06139) 6 47 03
Director of Repair and Engineering Facility
Тел.: +380 (5136) 4 32 10
Director of Special Structures Manufacturing Pl.
Тел.: +380 (06139) 6 47 70
Director of the plant of non-standard equipment and pipelines
Тел.: +380 (06139) 6 46 00
The Separated Entity “Atomenergomash” of the State Enterprise “National Nuclear Energy Generating Company “Energoatom” (SE “NNEGC “Energoatom”) was established on 09 October 2003 on the basis of three functioning enterprises: the Non-Standard Equipment and Pipelines Manufacturing Plant, Special Structures Manufacturing Plant located in the town Enerhodar of the Zaporizhzhia region and the Repair and Engineering Facility, located in the town Yuzhnoukrayins'k, Mykolayiv region.
The Separated Entity “Atomenergomash” is a corporate supplier of products for SE “NNEGC “Energoatom”. The main purpose of SE “Atomenergomash” activity is to ensure safe and efficient modular repair and maintenance of heat-exchanging and mechanical equipment, manufacturing of containers for radioactive wastes and other products; performance of works in conditions of the SE “Atomenergomash” complex, on sites of SE NPPs and other Customers in order to ensure safe NPP operation.
SE “Atomenergomash” produces the certified power machine-building products and performs repair of heat-exchanging equipment for nuclear power plants, thermal power plants and other enterprises of heat-power engineering complex of Ukraine.
Also SE “Atomenergomash” performs activities in the field of nuclear energy utilisation, such as:
• development and manufacturing of heat-exchanging and mechanical equipment, components of NPP pipelines;
• arrangement of modular repair of heat-exchanging equipment for nuclear power plants;
• manufacturing of metal structures, containers for radioactive wastes, reinforcing ropes for NPPs;
• manufacturing of special structures;
• overhaul repair and reconstruction of equipment;
• manufacturing of structural components for nuclear fuel assemblies of VVER-1000;
• implementation of new types of products for the needs of the nuclear power industry of Ukraine. The main areas of production and economic activities of SE “Atomenergomash” are:
• repair, modernization and reconstruction of NPP heat and mechanical equipment, pipelines in conditions of the factory complex; manufacturing of products intended for handling the radioactive wastes and spent nuclear fuel;
• construction activity;
• development of design, technological and repair documentation;
• manufacturing of products for the needs of SE “NNEGC “Energoatom” with appropriate quality that meets the requirements of the technical and normative documents;
• implementation of new technologies, equipment and tools for maintenance;
• integrated engineering and technical support, arrangement of capabilities for launching the new types of products;
• design and manufacturing of fixtures, non-standard equipment, devices and components for pipelines of nuclear power plants;
• activities related to hazardous wastes management (collection, transportation, storage, removal);
• implementation of international economic activities in accordance with the valid legislation of Ukraine and internal documents of SE “NNEGC “Energoatom”;
• establishment of cooperation with national and international scientific institutions, practical steps aimed at launching the Ukrainian and worldwide achievements in science and technology, developed under the programs and state scientific research policy, at SE “Atomenergomash”;
• carrying out the equipment maintenance audit on requests of the State Enterprise “National Nuclear Energy Generating Company “Energoatom”; • organization and conducting tests and quality inspections with application of destructive and non-destructive methods, etc.